Wednesday, March 19, 2014

NY Soho, Gallery & Galavanting


On our way to the gallery we did a bit of exploring ... 



and grabbed a bite to eat....



Marc and I traveled on our day off together from Brooklyn to Soho to the AFA NYC Animazing Gallery. Marc Specifically wanted to View the 

Joe Sorren “Knock Three Times” Exhibition Artwork



I was just along for the ride, then to my surprise i really loved the dream like quality of his work. I was also expecting this gallery to be snobby in the area of town this is located in. We just wanted it with no appointment to view it and they were very nice & friendly toward us and let us view the entire gallery! There is a lot to see an do in Soho but I really enjoyed seeing this exhibition, I highly recommend you go before rush hour or during the week of avoid the tourist crowds. 

After we saw the exhibit I had hear about the new Ladureé Opening in Soho so I google mapped it and it was a quick walk form this Gallery! it was such a treat and I can't wait to go back for high tea or brunch one day! 







My favorite out of the six macaroons I took home with me  was a the "Marie Antoinette" tasted like Baskin Robbin's Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream :D

1 comment: